Position: Perioperative RN
$27 - $47/hour
Yes, Comprehensive benefit package including Pension Plan
6-Bed, Outpatient Surgical Center
:45am – 2:15pm
- The Perioperative RN will be responsible for pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients in the outpatient surgery center.
- 1+ years recent experience in surgical services.
- Demonstrated proficiency in skills applicable to designated area within probationary period.
Licensure & Certifications Required:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- GA RN License
Service Area Overview:
- Our Hospitals have been voted "Atlanta's Most Preferred Hospital for All Health Care Needs" for more than 16 years.
- Forbes Top 25 Employer in the US!
- As a leader in surgical services, specializing in Robotic, General, Bariatric, Neuro, Orthopedic, Breast, Plastic, and Gynecologic Surgery, we understand the importance of investing in state-of-the-art technology.
- We perform more than 40,500 cases annually, 27,000 at the Atlanta campus – the most of any single hospital in Georgia.
- We are home to many of Atlanta’s finest surgeons, in a variety of specialties, and offer the latest technology available in healthcare today.
- We offer our patients innovative technology, including: daVinci® robotic surgical system, O-arm Intraoperative Imaging, HD technology, Ci™ System - computer-assisted orthopedic surgery system, artificial spinal disc, and stealth-guided image navigation.
- New advances in surgical technology allow us to stay at the forefront of medicine and devote more time to providing the best patient care possible.
- Many of the surgeons on staff are pioneers in laparoscopic surgery and are nationally recognized for their expertise in this area and many other minimally invasive techniques.